This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has a square architectural style - it will complement any bold or square styled bathware range. Its generous 900mm width and 920mm height makes it a large storage and heating solution for your towels - perfect for larger bathrooms. It boasts 8 x horizontal bars to provide high heat contact to the towels so they are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel.
- Contemporary Styling - the Aguzzo® square bar heated towel range is minimalist design with clean straight lines that complement any square style bathware ranges such as the Aguzzo Montangna or Quadro ranges
- Oversized - the 900mm width and generous number of bars makes it perfect for larger bathrooms
- Flexible installation - You have the option to attach to the wall and simply DIY plug in, or conceal the wiring through the wall bracket into the wall (electrician required to connect). See install instructions below - you can simply plug in or have your electrician provide a connection in the wall for concealed wiring. Simply connect to and control via a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately) so you can enjoy warm fluffy towels when you need them!
- Energy-efficient- Only 135 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- Safe to Operate - full electrical safety compliance and licencing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements. The latest in heating technology provides an even surface heat - the bars are dry and not filled with liquids or oils, so you can even dry delicate garments. The surface can heat to 55ºC, being hot but not scalding - see attached instructions for more safety information.
- Superior polished finish - looks like chrome but won't bubble or peel. 304 stainless steel is a superior choice - it is stronger than chromed brass, and superior corrosion resistance to cheaper stainless steel
- Certified Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 900mm width; 920mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are 30mm x 30mm, Horizontal rails are 19mm square
- Power: 240V - 135 watts. Includes 1.5m white power cord and plug
- Installation: Can be plugged-in or concealed wired - see installation instructions below
- Control: Must be controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Select Left or Right wire exit - see installation instructions below.
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
Installation: Choose to "Plug In" or "Conceal Wire"
You have two installation options:
(1) Plug In - Simply attach to wall and plug in the power cord to a power point
(2) Conceal Wire - Have your electrician remove the plug from the power cord and hard wire to power source and suitable switch or timer (sold separately).
Select your required wiring option when purchasing. The heated towel rail's innovative symmetrical design allows it to be rotated so the wiring can be on the top or the bottom.
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.