The Aguzzo® Matte Black Stainless Steel Vertical Heated Towel Rail can comfortably hold up to 4 towels and provides a consistent flow of heat to dry and keep them warm. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails Aguzzo® rails are thick marine grade 304 stainless steel, IPX5 water resistant and easy to install..Read more
This Matte Black Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Vertical Heated Towel Rail has bold flat rails. Its easily fits 4 standard towels on its two large vertical bars to provide high heat contact to the towels so they are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel.
- Contemporary - the Aguzzo® vertical heated towel range is a bold geometrical design with clean straight lines that complement any square style bathware ranges such as the Aguzzo Montangna range
- High Surface Area - The large 200mm x 1400mm size means more surface area and more heating for you towels
- Flexible install - You have the option to attach the rail to the wall and simply plug the power in, or conceal the wiring through the bottom left wall bracket by hard wiring into the wall (electrician required to connect). See install instructions below
- Efficient - Only 50 watts power consumption! and only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licencing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements. The latest in heating technology provides an even surface heat - the bars are dry and not filled with liquids or oils, so you can even dry delicate garments. The surface can heat to 55ºC, being hot but not scalding - see attached instructions for more safety information.
- Matte black finish - The latest in bathroom design - Matte black powder coated stainless steel, fully resistant to heat and moisture.
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays and splashes - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 200mm width; 1400mm height; 180mm depth (from wall to hook)
- Rails: Vertical rails are 30mm depth x 30mm width
- Power: 240V - 50 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Installation: Can be plugged-in or concealed wired - see installation instructions below
- Control: Must be controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Wired from the bottom left pillar only; can be exposed or concealed.
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
Installation: Choose to "Plug In" or "Conceal Wire"
You have two installation options:
(1) Plug In - Simply attach to wall and plug in the power cord to a power point
(2) Conceal Wire - Have your electrician hard wire the provided cord and EZY-FIT plug to power source and suitable switch or timer (sold separately). When you are ready to install simply plug the product into the EZY-FIT plug, which is concealed inside the wall bracket) and attach product to wall!
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.